Congratulations, John and Meghan!

August 20, 2014

One of my favorite parts of working with couples in the adoption process is creating their family profile.  I love the glimpse it gives me into their lives and it's also a lot of fun! 
While I was still working on John and Meghan's profile they heard about a baby that needed a family. My husband, Josh, and I had the privilege of Skyping with John and Meghan and praying for them as they processed the whirlwind. It was such a sweet time that I will always treasure.

This couple has an unmistakable love and commitment for one another that has been so beautiful for me to see! They walked through every part of this faith-stretching adoption together as a team. From the moment they heard about this possible situation all the way until their son was in their arms, they leaned on one another and on their faithful God. 


-------
For more information about how we can help you in your adoption journey, please contact me at katief@christianadoptionconsultants.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment