Congratulations, Eddie and Anna.

August 20, 2014

I will never forget the first conversation I had with sweet Anna. She was on her way back from a full (and probably tiring!) school field-trip that she had chaperoned, but Anna was anything but tired. This girl was bursting with excitement about getting started with their adoption journey and she was so much fun to talk to! That same incredible enthusiasm, passion, and hope in God radiated from Anna throughout their adoption process.

Knowing that adoption had already been in their hearts for quite a while, I so hoped that Eddie and Anna would not have to wait long to have their child in their arms. I remember emailing Anna saying something like, "Not every adoption happens quickly, but I'm going to pray that God would bless you guys with a fast process!" Meanwhile, Anna was also praying that the Lord would send them a summer baby. And that's exactly what He did. His timing was perfect.

Eddie and Anna, you guys are amazing and I have loved watching God at work in and through you during this adoption. Thank you for letting me be a part of it!
-----
For more information about adoption, please contact me at katief@christianadoptionconsultants.com. I'd love to help you on your adoption journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment