Congratulations, Joshua and Mary Beth!

July 12, 2014

I'm not going to pretend I understand everything about our adoption story. I especially don't know why God chose to have us walk through some heartache before wildly blessing us with our baby boy. But I do know that our tears have given me a unique blessing of the opportunity to compassionately pray for, encourage, and walk alongside couples experiencing similar adoption heartbreak. That's what initially connected me with Joshua and Mary Beth. And now their day of rejoicing has come!!!

When I got to know Joshua and Mary Beth through Christian Adoption Consultants, a couple of things struck me right away. First, their desire to love even when it hurts was unmistakable. The fact that they'd had some hard waves in their adoption journey did not keep them from opening wide their hearts to love big. And next, their determination to pray for and love their baby's birthmom was brilliantly on display. Assisting Tracie Loux in their adoption journey was an incredible privilege and I'm so thankful to know this beautiful couple. And goodness! Both of their daughters are just adorable!

Mary Beth has given me permission to share the full story from her own personal blog, feel free to pop over to “Be Joyful In All Things”.
---------------------
For more information about domestic adoption, please contact me at katief@christianadoptionconsultants.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment