Congratulations, David and Amber!

July 9, 2014


Dave and Amy adopted their daughter a couple of months before Josh and I brought home our little guy. I was thrilled when I found out earlier this year that I'd be assisting their dear friends, David and Amber, as they began working with their CAC adoption consultant, Tracie Loux.

As I started to get to know them through working on their family profile, I was blown away by David and Amber's selflessness. They clearly were eager to add to their family through the gift of adoption, but their focus wasn't on having a baby. Their focus was really on seeking to trust in God's timing and on loving and praying for the woman that would be their little one's birthmom. 


My faith has been strengthened so much as I watched this sweet couple walk out true Christ-reflecting love. They had a breathtaking trust in His loving plans. "We want His will to be done, whatever that may be," Amber texted me multiple times. Their story is beautiful and so is their son!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
For more information about how we can help you in your domestic adoption journey, please contact me at katief@christianadoptionconsultants.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment