Congratulations, CJ and Andrea!

July 9, 2014

I had the great privilege of assisting CJ and Andrea in their adoption journey (alongside their adoption consultant, Tracie Loux). From my very first phone call with Andrea, I could tell that they were incredibly ready. They had prayed about adoption, talked about adoption, and thought about adoption for quite a while before starting their journey and were so ready for God to bring them their child. They really hoped that their wait would be short. And short it was!

I finished creating CJ and Andrea's family profile (the book that expectant mothers see when deciding which family they want to raise their little one) in May right before their homestudy was completed. Less than a month after they sent in their applications to agencies, they got a call about the little one that was soon to be their son.

I had the honor of praying with them over the phone the night before they flew out to meet their baby. I will never forget their sheer delight and awe at God's beautiful, mysterious ways, and I will never forget the depth of love and gratitude they expressed for their child's birthmom. Their hearts were just as full of love for her as they were full of love for their baby boy. 

CJ and Andrea, it was such a privilege to watch God's beautiful plans for your adoption story unfold.
----------------------------
For more information about domestic adoption, please contact me at katief@christianadoptionconsultants.com

No comments:

Post a Comment