Apple Orchard 2012

October 10, 2012

I am a sucker for traditions. I LOVE THEM.  I love having special things to look forward to each year, things we can count on and dream about and wait for.  A trip to the apple orchard kicked off our fall traditions...although this time we didn't actually pick any apples, but that's beside the point-we made a memory.
Addie's version of roping is to wind the rope around the ears...very resourceful!

My big four-year-old cutie lassoing away!

Tali would have bounced all day!

It was so much fun watching them laugh together.

My girl's got some rad hair!
Don't be fooled-Josh jumped, too...not with Titus!


Family trip down the big slide

Serious duck race competition

My little farmer

So excited that my daughter can take good photos!  Finally, some pictures of us together!

Can't get enough of snuggling our baby

No comments:

Post a Comment