Don't Miss This!!

October 9, 2008

TrueWoman08: Now is the time

In the midst of grocery shopping, changing diapers, doing laundry, and countless other things, I rarely stop to ask, "What has God really called me to as a woman?" How can I reflect His character in this unique role that He has called me to? These are essential questions that I must think about if I'm going to be intentional about glorifying God and obeying His commands.

Right now, "The True Woman Conference" is about to begin. They will be biblically addressing what it means to beautifully display God's design for us as women. While I won't be there in person, I'm so excited to be able to benefit from their live feed. I need to hear truth from God's Word so that I can grow here. I need to help to be a wife/mom/daughter/friend that displays the glory of the Gospel through biblical femininity. On my own, I just want to selfishly do what I want, the way that I want without giving thought to God's perfect design for me as a woman. Can I encourage you to check out this website and consider listening/watching some of the messages? http://www.truewoman.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Teresa (she and her husband are our mentors) mentioned this conference on her Facebook page. I think she is friends with one of the speakers. Hmm, with two recommendations, maybe I'll check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete