October 30, 2008

I just read some of Romans 8 in my quiet time and was reminded of this great truth: Christ has taken all of the condemnation that I deserved upon himself at the cross. There isn't any condemnation left for me! Jesus has all ready been condemned in my place. Even though I deserve the full penalty for my sins (God's justified wrath, condemnation, and eternal punishment), I will never know any of that because Jesus took that all upon himself.

He took my condemnation and now I know peace with God. What a beautiful mystery!

Oh Lord, help this great truth fill my heart with joy today and help me remember it as I'm changing diapers and folding clothes today!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great reminder Katie! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I will remember that too as I change diapers, wipe noses and fold clothes!!

    ReplyDelete