Addie's at 10pds

December 21, 2009

Thanks, everyone, for your comments, emails, and phone calls. I feel like I have some more ideas to try to with the little lady now thanks to your help. Thank you for caring!!!!

We took Addie to the dr. today. She still has thrush and I'm curious if that could potentially be leading to her sleeplessness. I know that the Nystatin has sugar in it and I suppose it's possible that it could be hyping her up. I'm sure she's at least uncomfortable which could be leading to the fussiness. Anyway, I'm hoping that after this next round of antibiotics and probiotics we'll be done with the thrush. Also, she is now over 10 pounds! It's so good to know that she's growing.

Last week Tali had a fever. Owen started his fever on Saturday night and is still fighting it (102). I had him checked this morning and his ears are clear so far. Hoping that our kids are better by Christmas!

There's the update for ya. It's Family Day around here so I'm off...

1 comment:

  1. I am SO glad that you are getting some stuff cleared up in regards to Addie! Poor baby - that can't be comfortable!
    I'll be praying for you, friend.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the Fenskas!

    ReplyDelete