He Does Mighty Things

October 22, 2010

"Come and see what God has done: he is awesome in his deeds toward the children of man."  
Psalm 66:5

Though I don't feel 100%, I haven't felt this good since before I was pregnant with Addie Beth.  Come and see what God has done!  He is awesome in His deeds!  It is He alone who can heal!

Thank you for praying for me.  If you're tempted to be discouraged about things you're begging God for that He isn't granting, take heart!  He hears His children!  He rarely acts in the timing and exact way that we think is best but He does hear the cries of His children.  Persevere in prayer!  It is a mighty God we serve.  He is awesome in His deeds toward the children of man.  His ways are so much higher than ours..

I am eager to see how He keeps answering the prayers of His people.

1 comment:

  1. amen. I am often convicted about subconsciencely thinking my prayers are like magic...oh, to think more like the Father!

    ReplyDelete