Prayer Requests

November 14, 2007

Tomorrow I'm taking a personal retreat to spend time being refreshed in God's Word and to evaluate the different priorities that God has given me for this season of my life & the season when the baby is here. I would love your prayers! Would you pray for the following:

1) That I would have fresh affection for the Savior and His work on the cross for me.
2) That I would be filled with wisdom from the Lord to evaluate the specific priorities of my devotional life, my marriage, parenting, and managing the home.
3) That God would show me practical ways to pursue that growth in each of the areas I'm seeking to evaluate.

Thank you so much! Also, on another note, I would love prayers for Tali. She has been having this weird tremor-like thing happening with her chin. It started out happening when she would first wake up from a nap and now it is getting longer and happening much more frequently. We mentioned it to the Dr. at her one year appointment and she said that it's probably just an immature nervous system. But, as her mom, I'm concerned that it might be something more given that it's happening more frequently. Please pray that the Lord would heal her and that He'd give her dr. wisdom when I take her in on Monday to double check on things.

Thank you for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Will be praying. I pray that you will fall more deeply in love with your 'first love' and that He will enlighten you to more of the knowledge of Himself and His requirements.
    May your time be spent for the glory of God!

    ReplyDelete