Snow Fun With Daddy

January 8, 2010




We love the piles of snow! Yesterday, Addie was sleeping happily so I announced to the "big kids" that I was going to take them out to play. Just then, Addie woke up crying and didn't calm down as hoped. I felt horrible that Tali & Owen would have to stay inside. Thankfully, Josh happened to be working from home and took a little break to enjoy some snow fun with the kids. I am soooo glad that they didn't miss out on the fun. As you can see, they had a great time!

Thanks for taking time out to play with them, Josh! Love ya!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures Katie! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending Sam out tomorrow to pull Piper around like this! She will love it!! Great idea Josh. :) It's snowing just barely right now but we have plenty on the ground though not as much as you Chicago folks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snow pictures - great lighting!

    ReplyDelete